Rob has been Development Manager at Castle Oaks since 2003.
Prior to founding Aragon Solutions, Inc., Rob was the Director of Land Development for JTS Communities, Inc. (2004-09), a family owned and operated home building and land development company with a 35-year history in the Sacramento region.
Prior to joining JTS Communities, Inc., he was an Associate with Nolte Associates, Inc. (1981 - 2004), an engineering, planning and surveying consulting firm based in Sacramento with offices throughout the western U.S. and Mexico. Rob is a licensed Professional Civil Engineer (California).
The following are highlights of Rob’s entitlement, land use and asset management experience:
- Premier golf community in Ione, CA
- 728 residential lots, 100,000 square-feet of retail, 80-room hotel
Country Club Estates
- 577-acre master-planned community
- 1,681 residential units plus commercial, open space
- Southwest corner of Yuba County located within the Plumas Lake specific plan
- 526 acres, residential community, open space, recreational, commercial components, 1,000 residential units
- Unincorporated area of western Placer County
Rancho Arroyo Seco
- 16,000-acre property in Amador County, adjacent to city of Ione, 30 minutes from Sacramento
- Collaboratively supporting infrastructure planning efforts
- 17,000-acre property east of both Davis and Woodland and west of Sacramento
- Supporting ownership goals to maintain habitat and long-term water objectives